Saturday 7 April 2012

Brooklyn sundowners

So Hank and I decided we gonna spend our Easter Saturday noon out in the eastern suburb of Pretoria- Brooklyn just browsing and catching up as we drive down there, the tranquil feel is amazing, the people mind their own business while we went on with our own.. The sun came out to play which was very favorable for my outfit. I wore a white oversized shirt by urban, a sleeveless white tee from fairysprinkle, high waist Burberry shorts, black Pauls Boutique bag and my new lovely red loafers. Since Hank was on hospital call on sunday and we were both writing on the first week back at school, dining and wining was what we had to do before going back to the hectic life of being a student! So five o'clock dining was the plan as we watch the sundown.

We truly had a lovely time off. As for the people celebrating Easter, a happy one to you and to those whom are not... Happy long weekend!
Sent from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. lovely blog.
    love the red loafers.

    msvanvee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnx ma Hun... I sure will checkout ur blog Miss

    ReplyDelete